One of the most highly rated remakes of the Pokemon old silver Game is Pokemon Soul Silver, which covers all the game’s latest updates. Moreover, the fourth Generation of the Pokemons will be up there after getting an evolution from the second generation.
The Pokémon series’ reputation as a formulaic cash-in is well earned, and SoulSilver is undoubtedly part of the franchise’s history, but it’s also much more. It was made over 10 years ago and has aged, showing its age in many ways, but there’s still charm here for those willing to dig out that buried treasure.
Pokémon SoulSilver, like its predecessors and the other games in the Pokémon franchise, is presented in a third-person, overhead perspective to capture and train monsters named Pokemons. Unlike previous games, which had only several color choices for their players’ avatars, SoulSilver has taken a new style by allowing players to customize their characters’ skin tone and clothing color.
Story of the Soul Silver Edition
Pokemon SoulSilver Version, in a nutshell, is a basic RPG that encompasses more than just battling and catching different Pokemon. It includes the same type of elements like raising Pokemon, friendship, and much more. It’s up to you whether you want to raise your own team or if you’d rather beat the game as fast as possible against all odds.
- The game begins in the Johto region, and the gamer has to walk through the different arenas to beat eight gym leaders and then Elite Four leaders. Apart from it, once this is all done, the gamer moves to the Kanto region, where the same challenge comes again, and the trainer has to beat them all.
- The region has changed dramatically, introducing new routes and cities. The game also focuses much more on connectivity features, allowing you to ‘battle’ people worldwide, play mini-games with them and even trade Pokémon!
The Johto gym leaders are much more diverse this time round, with some gyms having a little something to get your teeth stuck into and others being simpler. As always, you can find a gym leader on almost every street corner, so there are plenty of opportunities to explore the Johto region and test your skills. Check Walkthrough of this rom.
How has the Soul Silver Edition Improved?
The new update in the Pokemon Soul Silver edition has brought a new life to the Pokemon Game. Moreover, with new features, the game has kept the gamers’ interest and has been doing well.
- The Pokémon SoulSilver Version also offers you the option of customizing your game into a more cozy version by adding extra events that give it that realistic feel to an extent.
- You’ll be able to develop relationships with certain characters slowly. You’ll also be able to challenge specific trainers, which allows you to be trained by those particular trainers themselves – giving the player a chance to advance the skills of the player’s Pokemon faster than any other trainer can offer.
- Pokéathlon: The most significant feature is the Battle Frontier, a new set of facilities where Trainers can test their skills and earn prizes by battling seven facilities, each with unique trainers and special rules/prizes. Moreover, upgrading these skills will help the trainer in the upcoming rounds.
- Pokéwalker: In the new update, the gamers get a chance to unlock new things and explore new areas with just a walking feature that counts and displays the distance covered to get the new items.
Even the availability of some Legendary Pokemons has made sure that the gamers are interested in Pokemon Soul Silver. Raikou, Mewtwo, Kyogre, and many more Pokemons are available in the game.
Steps to Download Pokemon Soul Silver Game
Pokemon SoulSilver is one of the best role-playing video games the Nintendo DS offers. However, Before beginning this fantastic journey, an important aspect is to know how to download and install the game.
- The first step in downloading the Pokemon Soul Silver Game is to search for Pokemon Soul Silver ROM (NDS) in the browser and click on the first link.
- When the user clicks on it, the downloading will start, and the system will ask for the permissions that the user needs to enable to download the file.
- After the ROM file is downloaded, the user needs to locate it in NDS format and unzip it. Once the file is unzipped, the user can finally install it in the Emulator and run the game.
However, before doing all these things, the one thing that every user should focus on is installing a perfect emulator to avoid game delays and other problems.
In the new Pokemon generation of Pokemon Soul Silver, the most exciting thing is to travel through the Jhoto region with our team of pokemon and not only follow the predestined protagonist of each game as if it were a sort of Game Boy version of Final Fantasy, where always we can customize our characters as we want. If you are looking for a GBA game then try Pokemon Radical Red.